Lenel OnGuard 2009 Access
From a small office system to a global deployment involving multiple authentication factors, OnGuard delivers security, convenience, flexibility, and reliability. Designed for optimum productivity, OnGuard software and Lenel access control hardware go about their business without impacting yours, but still provide the highest levels of control, monitoring, and analysis to your security staff.
Based on the latest technology and an open standards philosophy, OnGuard Access Control seamlessly integrates biometric technology including hand geometry, fingerprint, and even iris recognition. OnGuard offers unique capabilities in credential lifecycle management, and is unparalleled in its ability to leverage smart card technology.
• Supports a wide range of access control hardware, allowing optimized deployments for each facility
• Supports a broad range of credential and reader technologies
• Flexible credential processing allows re-use of and/or systematic migration from legacy credentials and readers
• Seamlessly integrated smart card encoding, biometric capture, and logical access integration allow total credential lifecycle management from the single OnGuard application
• Flexible monitoring and system topology options allow the OnGuard system to be deployed in a way complementary to your security operations and corporate culture
• Unlimited scalability and multi-tier enterprise architecture allow multiple sites both local control and centralized management and reporting